- When did you discover your love for writing?
When I was in school, I started writing and later it got absorbed in my blood and became my passion.
- What drives you to write or who inspires you?
My love, imagination, thoughts and my inner voice.
- Do you like reading? If yes, please tell us about your favourite authors and books?
Yes I love reading books. One of my favourite books is “Look Back in Anger” of John Osborne.
- What do you prefer writing – poetry/short stories/prose and why ?
I love writing poems and short stories. I think writing poetry is not a talent, it’s an art.
- What’s your thoughts on storytelling platforms or open mic? Have you every participated in them.
Yes I have participated in open mic programme. I think it’s a wonderful platform to express your inner voice before the literature lovers who understand your each word and it’s thought.
- Every month there are so many calls for the anthology, how you choose the anthology?
I choose maximum anthologies because it improvises my creativity.
- How you come across “Towers Of Inspiration” Anthology?
I got a message from one of my friends and after being part of it, I found it amazing.
- Do you have any near plans for writing your full-length novel or poetry book?
Yes. Working on that.
- Apart from writing, what other things you prefer doing?
I do anchoring and like to listen romantic music.
- Do you have any message for your readers?
They are the biggest motivation and inspiration for me who have been inspiring me to write more and renovate my creativity.
- What’s your message to budding/ aspiring writers?
Writing is a wonderful job. Start writing and keep writing. You will never feel lonely in this platform.
- Lastly, how was your experience working with us?
There is no word to express my gratitud. It was an amazing experience with this house. A big thanks to all.
So that was Sonali Sahu. Thank you for taking out time and interacting with us.
Wishing her good luck in all her future endeavours.
— Interviewed by Aditi Srivastava.