- When did you discover your love for writing?
When I was in 8th standard (2000) I discovered that I can write and it is something I love the most.
- What drives you to write or who inspires you?
It is my family which drives me to write, the emotions that I feel for them. Writing really helps me to project my thoughts and emotional side.
- Do you like reading? If yes, please tell us about your favourite authors and books?
A big yes!!! Yes, I do. My favourite authors are Amish, Dan Brown, Paulo Coelho, Jeffery Archer and J.K.Rowling and prefer enjoying their work moreover others.
- Do you prefer writing poetry only or you write prose too?
I prefer writing mainly poetry. I feel I can better express my emotions and thoughts as I said, more in a poem.
- Do you participate in open mic?
No, I haven’t participated in open mic.
- What’s your thoughts on storytelling platforms or open mic?
Good opportunity for the artist as well as the audience to interact and enjoy. Time well spent and you can interact with other poets too.
- Every month there are so many calls for the anthology, how you choose the anthology?
f the theme suits my style of writing or intrigues me I go ahead with it.
- How you come across Album of Hearts Anthology?
A friend of mine told me about it.
- Do you have any near plans for writing your full-length novel or poetry book?
Yes definitely. I’m working on a novel but it is still in progress. (smiles)
- Apart from writing, what other things you prefer doing?
Listening music, watching sitcoms and series, following Marvel and DC.
- Do you have any message for your readers?
Live, Love and Leave a Legacy.
- What’s your message to budding/ aspiring writers?
Writing is the best exploration done inwards. You’ll get to meet you and tell the world about it beautifully.
- Lastly, how was your experience working with us?
One Word – Amazing.
— Interviewed by Aditi Srivastava.