- When did you discover your love for writing?
Well, I am novice into this field.
- What drives you to write or who inspires you?
Social problems inspires me to write. I want contribute some positive work for the society through my writing.
- Do you like reading? If yes, please tell us about your favourite books and authors?
Yes I like to read books. As, I’m associated with an NGO which provides treatment to the persons addicted to drugs/alcohol so I read books related to their problem as drug addiction is a threatening problem prevailing in our society.
- What do you prefer writing – poetry/short stories/prose and why ? Poetry, as I feel comfortable in writing poems and I really appreciate the fact how one can convey so much in poems.
- What’s your thoughts on storytelling platforms or open mic? Have you every participated in them. No, I have not participated in Open Mics but it’s a big opportunity on these platforms to tap the stories to the masses.
- Every month there are so many calls for the anthology, how you choose the anthology?
According to the depth of the topic.
How you come across “Voices From The Society” Anthology?
I received about the anthology through Whatsapp.
- Do you have any near plans for writing your full-length novel? Or tell us about your upcoming novel?
Yes, I would love to pen down the stories around me.
- Apart from writing, what other things you prefer doing?
Conduct workshops of awareness program on counselling related to drug abuse.
- Do you have any message for your readers?
Yes, Think positive and stay motivated. Positivity leads to healthy lifestyle.
- What’s your message to budding/ aspiring writers?
Try to write on the motivated topics, solutions to the problems prevailing in the society.
- Lastly, how was your experience working with us?
It was good experience.
So that was Shipra Khanna. Thank you for taking out time and interacting with us.
Wishing her good luck and thankful to her that society has people like them who are doing a noble cause.
— Interviewed by Aditi Srivastava.