- When did you discover your love for writing?
From childhood love to read the long paragraphs during my answer sheet so I feel why not I should have to try in my writing skills.
- What drives you to write or who inspires you?
Actually I used to read out the books daily and also loves to read out quotes and all in social media.. So that’s something which really inspires me to become an professional in this field.. And start becoming an asset for the society.. And yaah when it comes to drive one and only William Shakespeare.
- Do you like reading? If yes, please tell us about your favourite books and authors?
Yes I love reading.. And working in almost lot of anthologies and it’s my privilege to be the part of this field.. Where I will be getting the attachment from lot of people’s in India. And they start following you. Which really makes me feel satisfaction as well as for my family who always helped me during in cooperation.
- What do you prefer writing – poetry/short stories/prose and why ? Depend upon the write up.. Not a single I would like to choose.
- What’s your thoughts on storytelling platforms or open mic? Have you every participated in them. Yes, I plan to be part of the open mic someday but haven’t participated yet in any.
- Every month there are so many calls for the anthology, how you choose the anthology? Depend upon my skills. And I would listen to my heart that whether I should have to adopt this Anthology for my write up and if I feel yes then I simply said give me some time will try to share the update soon.
- Do you have any near plans for writing your full-length novel or poetry book? Well if it’s possible then sure why not.
- Apart from writing, what other things you prefer doing? Well, apart from writing I love to watch cricket and loves to help other’s as much as possible. And during the Sunday loves to do outing to make me feel fresh..
- Do you have any message for your readers?
Well, to be very honest when I come up to the writing arena I also don’t know about anything but with the passage of time learn lot of new thing’s so I feel be passionate about your goal. And once you have a dream to achieve something big one day it will happens so believe in yourself and your qualities.. No doubt the things will take time but it will happen.
- What’s your message to budding/ aspiring writers?
Keep going like this achieve more and more,. And become an great asset for the society as well as for the family… So that one day they will proud of your he/ she is my child.
- Lastly, how was your experience working with us?
So that was Mohit Birla. Thank you for taking out time and interacting with us.
Wishing him good luck for future.
— Interviewed by Aditi Srivastava.