- When did you discover your love for writing?
I have always been a curious soul from my schooling days. So I discovered the art of writing from the age of 15.
- What drives you to write or who inspires you?
I always get inspired through the true incidents of my surroundings, these things influence me to put my thoughts in a diary. I started finding peace within with the art of writing.
- Do you like reading? If yes, please tell us about your favourite authors and books?
Yeah, I love reading. I love to read a ponderous amount of books. My favourite authors are Durjoy Datta, Sudeep Nagarkar, Ravinder Singh and Savi Sharma. My favourite book is The Fault In Our Stars by John Green.
- Which genre do you prefer to write about?
It depends on the content but my first I will go with poetry. I’m more expressive with rhymes.
- Do you participate in open mics?
As of now I have not participated, will plan one in the near future.
- What’s your thoughts on storytelling platforms or open mics?
Open Mics are actually good opportunity for budding writers to showcase their talent, they can not only go for poetry but I have come across really great storytelling.
- Every month there are so many calls for an anthology, how you choose the anthology?
Well, I choose on the basis of themes of the anthologies.
- How you come across Album of Hearts Anthology?
I found it on the instagram story of InkQuills Page.
- Do you have any near plans for writing your full-length novel or poetry book? (In case, you have previously published your novels/poetry book, please tell us about your upcoming project)
I have published my own full-length poetry book called Crumbled Verses which is a mixture of emotions.
- Apart from writing, what other things you prefer doing?
Apart from writing I love to play guitar.
- Do you have any message for your readers?
Keep loving books and keep supporting authors.
- What’s your message to budding/ aspiring writers?
To all the budding writers I want you guys to follow your heart, I want you guys to feel the vibes of your heart towards writing. Never listen to the people who want to defame you. Write what your heart wants to. Trust your abilities and never get demotivated even after criticism.
- Lastly, how was your experience working with us?
InkQuills is a very good platform for budding writers. These guys choose quality work and supportive editors made me feel comfortable in this platform and project. I would only give love in feedback of InkQuills services and want to work with them for sure if I get to be part of other projects in the near future.
— Interviewed by Aditi Srivastava.