- When did you discover your love for writing?
I realised my love for writing at the age of 12.
- What drives you to write or who inspires you?
My mother is my inspiration. Living with her and looking at the way she deals everything in my life really inspires me.
- Do you like reading? If yes, please tell us about your favourite authors and books?
Basically I don’t like reading too much. Not an avid reader.
- Which genre do you prefer to write about?
Actually I usually write about the things which are generally around me. So there is nothing about like genre.
- What’s your thoughts on ‘Storytelling is an art’?
Well, storytelling is definitely an art because when sometimes it’s difficult to tell or aware a huge amount of people through a normal conversation then story works a lot. I believe that story contains magic in it.
- Every month there are so many calls for an anthology, how you choose the anthology?
Well, choosing an anthology is a difficult task but I love writing a lot so I choose on the basis of my schedule. As I’m a college student so I don’t get much time to write but also have a dream. So if any anthology comes at a doorstep first I check my schedule that will I able to give time or not…? If yes, then I go for that anthology.
- How you come across Album of Hearts Anthology?
I get connected to ‘Album of Hearts’ through Instagram.
- Do want to give any message to girls?
Message for girls, actually I believe girls don’t need any message from anyone. They know what’s best for them. Being a girl myself; I know how difficult the task is when a girl has to choose the way she wants to be. Just like every other individual female also prefer both positive and negative side of anything because they are the pride of their loved ones. Definitely they don’t make a rushed decision. If their instincts allow, then only they go for it.
- Do you have any near plans for writing your full-length novel or poetry book?
No, nothing right now.
- Apart from writing, what other things you prefer doing?
Apart from writing I think that I have a good command on mandala art and I do it.
- Do you have any message for your readers?
Quite a difficult question but yes I have a message for them at first Thank you and then keep supporting me and give me more chance to serve you with my best version of my work.
- What’s your message to budding/ aspiring writers?
Keep writing and keep learning because that’s how you will master over your skills.
- Lastly, how was your experience working with us?
It’s a very different experience and most beautiful experience. Loved it.
— Interviewed by Aditi Srivastava.