- When did you discover your love for writing?
Even I don’t remember that too, I think writing is in my blood. My father was passionate about write poetries, and Shayris.
- What drives you to write or who inspires you?
Simple answers, Who inspires me or who drives me.., ….Is one and only “Me, and myself”. I write for me. Because खुद के लिए जीना ही असली जीना है ।
- Do you like reading? If yes, please tell us about your favourite books and authors?
Nope, not tried my hands in reading.
- What do you prefer writing – poetry/short stories/prose and why ? I do prefer poetry. There’s no reason behind the chosen to poetry. but still, I’m trying to write stories too.
- What’s your thoughts on storytelling platforms or open mic? Have you every participated in them. That’s a good thing to express your feelings in public. you became more confident, positive person. Yeah, I haven’t participated in OpenMic events yet Because of my introvert nature.
- Every month there are so many calls for the anthology, how you choose the anthology? I assign the anthologies which have great opportunities for co-authors and of course title of the anthology.
- Do you have any near plans for writing your full-length novel or poetry book? Yeah, I have.
- Apart from writing, what other things you prefer doing? Apart from writing, I’m a good cook. 😃 love to click own pics, and of course, I’m a working girl.
- Do you have any message for your readers?
Yeah ! I would like to say please read my poetry with your heart and love and yes grab your “poetic shadow “copies. It is amazing.
- What’s your message to budding/ aspiring writers?
Live for yourself, write for yourself, don’t copy others just make do yourself enough capable so that others copy you.
- Lastly, how was your experience working with us?
Amazing! Had a great experience with you guys. hope long way to go.😊
So that was Manisha Jain. Thank you for taking out time and interacting with us.
Wishing her good luck for future.
— Interviewed by Aditi Srivastava.