- When did you discover your love for writing?
During school days I found out that I can write but I took it more seriously and regularly during college.
- What drives you to write or who inspires you?
It is my personal desire to pen down.
- Do you like reading? If yes, please tell us about your favourite authors and books?
I don’t read much, sadly.
- Do you prefer writing poetry only or you write prose too?
I prefer writing both depending on the mood.
- Do you participate in open mic?
I haven’t but surely would like to in future.
- What’s your thoughts on storytelling platforms or open mic?
They are nice platforms to share your work and experience. You actually get to meet so many like you.
- Every month there are so many calls for the anthology, how you choose the anthology?
Mostly I prefer which brings greater say for work rather than money. It feels good that participants are given a chance to write without paying for it. For newbies, it is really inspiring.
- How you come across Album of Hearts Anthology?
Well, the credit goes to a friend of mine who shared the link.
- Do you have any near plans for writing your full-length novel or poetry book?
Yes, for sure I will write it in years to come.
- Apart from writing, what other things you prefer doing?
I do try to write lyrics, maybe one day you will listen to a song written by me. (Laughs).
- Then good luck with that and we really would like you singing. Do you have any message for your readers?
Keep supporting guys and do share your views and constructive criticism.
- What’s your message to budding/ aspiring writers?
Keep writing without any fear or desire only to get famous, write well and everything will work in the right direction.
- Lastly, how was your experience working with us?
It was really great, would surely try to be part of greater things to come.
— Interviewed by Aditi Srivastava.